- Full responsibility for the whole IPD project operation, from project order until project closed, in meeting the key performance indicators Cost, technology, quality, time line and eco-design requirements.
- As functional supervisor of project team members, Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate member and define project related MBOs of project members. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Closely cooperate with all the cross function teams (Product management, product development, production, Purchasing and quality) to define project target (time line, deliverables, etc). To ensure the project documents and deliveries according to IPD process. Regularly delivery project status report and update project plan according to the requirements.
- Effectively communicate IPD project expectations & information to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Planning, implement, coordinate and monitor the external and internal resource.
- Ensure the head of product line and responsibility leader can get the feedback regarding the deviation of the plan and other important result. At the end of project, ensure the product know how transferred for further maintaining work.
- To manage the interface for IPD project between Shanghai & Jona. This includes communication, technical support, meeting platform, and management review feedback from Jona & shanghai team.
- Continue to improve with the method of product development and project management. To drive improvement initiatives for IPD process. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- To be involved in Product knowledge and Product Development Competence building.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline or its equivalent (minimum), preferred with MBA education.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in product development / project management .
- Communication skills (English and Mandarin). Developed ability to carry out conflicts, communicational skills, strong personality . Self-reliant, entrepreneurial, well founded works style, networked and international thinking.
- Rich Project management experience and knowledge. Project Management training (like PMP/IPMP certificate) is preferred.
- Expert knowledge in plastic and metal technologies, design of parts. Practical experience with tool manufacture and injection mould. Systematic product knowledge in sanitary & Piping system is preferred.
- Application of Catia, UG, Pro/E, etc... Catia is preferred. Application of Microsoft Project and familiar with other Microsoft office tools. Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Good team player and customer thinking. Result orientation.
We are offering you the perspectives of a successful company and package of manifold tasks. Are you interested? We are looking forward to your complete application.
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses 35 production facilities, of which 6 are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With more than 12,000 employees in over 40 countries, Geberit generates net sales of CHF 2.6 Billion.