- Inject youth, fun and energy into Geberit’s PR and marcom strategy
- Ownership of company’s visual identity management in internal & external communication
- Plan and manage all the corporate marketing communication campaigns and platforms to drive storytelling and buzz to achieve marketing synergy
- Assist with conceptualizing, writing and editing advertising as well as development of materials such as sales collateral, brochures, newsletters, web pages within the given timeline
- Creation of new content for socially acquired platforms such as facebook, linkedin etc
- Be actively involved in supporting communication with partners on marketing program submission
- Shadow marketing manager and gain experience from implementation of content strategy and campaign development with push and pull metrics
- Support event projects such as trade shows, roadshows and seminars
- Proven 3-8 years’ experience in a marcom environment, preferably in PR, publishing and/or advertising
- Degree/diploma preferably in marketing, communication, journalism or related fields.
- Demonstrates project management skills including planning, scheduling, budget maintenance and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write in an engaging and grammatically correct way
- Excellent proofing and editing skills
- Knowledge in design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, CoreIDraw) will be a plus
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Self-starter and initiative driven
8 Kallang Avenue #17-09 Aperia Tower 1
D: +65 6485 5115
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses 35 production facilities, of which 6 are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With more than 12,000 employees in over 40 countries, Geberit generates net sales of CHF 2.6 Billion.